Warm up Suits are Meant for More Than Just Looks
The Wave has been focusing on Custom Athletic Bottoms, and this particular blog will concentrate on Warm-up pants, as well as warm-up jackets. It is important to warm up before exercising or playing a sport. To warm up means the act or an instance of preparing for a performance or a more strenuous activity. Before exercising, whether it be walking, jogging, running, working out or playing a sport it is important to stretch and warm up your legs, arms and back, especially in colder temperatures. It is also important to keep your muscles warm to help the muscles to remain flexible. During inactivity, down time or in between plays, it is important for athletes to keep their muscles warm as to reduce or prevent injuries, such as sprains, strains and pulled muscles. An imperative way to keep muscles warm and limber on the sidelines or the bench is to wear a custom warm up suit. As the body temperature starts to fall, muscles begin to cool, and therefore muscles tighten. Warm up Jackets and Pants can be worn over competition gear such as soccer or track shirts and shorts, or swim wear.
Wave One Sports can customize your warmup suits with your team name, logo, player name and player number. We can embellish your custom warm up pant with a full leg screen print or a hip embroidery. Some of our favorite warm up pants and jackets to customize are:
- Custom Under Armour Qualifier Warm Up Jacket
- Custom Under Armour Qualifier Hybrid Warm Up Pant
- Custom Under Armour Rival Warm Up Jacket
- Custom Under Armour Rival Warm Up Pant
- Custom Under Armour Squad Woven Warm Up Jacket
- Custom Under Armour Squad Woven Warm Up Pant
- Custom Nike Epic Warm Up Jacket
- Custom Nike Epic Warm Up Pant
- Custom Nike Team Woven Warm Up Jacket
- Custom Nike Team Woven Warm Up Pant
- Custom Russel Athletic Game Day Warm Up Jacket
- Custom Russel Athletic Game Day Warm Up Pant
- Custom Augusta Rival Jacket
- Custom Augusta Rival Pant
- Custom Holloway Ladies Deviate Jacket
- Custom Champion Heritage Warm Up Jacket
- Custom Champion Heritage Warm Up Pant
Some Warm Up Suits can be worn as leisure suits and over the decades have become popular and fashionable. Today, The Wave wants you to know the importance of wearing a warm up suitbefore, during, or after a sports game or exercise. Your custom team Warm up Suits from Wave One Sports will keep you comfortable and cozy, will keep your muscles warm and help to prevent injuries during any indoor or outside activity.
Let Wave One Sports provide you with your custom sports uniform and custom sports apparel gear. Our talented onsite graphic artist can create a mock up or design with your team logo and colors. Call us at 1-800-779-2891 or visit us at www.waveonesports.com.